Low temperature coating
Typically most hard coating systems are applied at temperatures around 450°C (PVD
process) or 1000°C (CVD process).
For certain applications we developed special plasma coating processes with coating
temperatures below 100°C.
- Hard materail coating for aluminium cutting tools
- Coating of carbon fibers (Ø 50 µm) for the production of ultralight composite materials
- metallization of PMMA foils
- friction-reducing films for rotary and sliding parts
- highly flexible scratching protective films for plastics like contact lenses etc.
- anti-nickel allergy coating for eyeglasses, wrist-watches etc.
Pure, dense metal coatings
hard material and wear-protection layers
low temperature coating